My to do/wish list:
1) Wear a skirt or dress without my thighs rubbing themselves raw - DONE.
2) Fit in aeroplane seats without getting massive bruises on my thighs, getting pinched by the armrests, doing the belt up AND being able to put the tray down - DONE
3) Go on the roller coaster at Lightwater Valley where 2 PEOPLE HAD TO SIT ON THE LAP BAR TO GET IT TO CLOSE. That was so painful and humiliating.
4) To be able to buy clothes anywhere I want and not just Evans or online - DONE, LOL can't buy in Evans anymore coz they start at UK 14 and I'm a uk8 - 10!
5) To fit into my super sexy black velvet halter neck dress that I've been saving for 10 years - DONE, now it's too big!
6) To fit into a UK12 - DONE, I'm UK10 now and have been for more than a year.
7) To fit in the bath tub comfortably - DONE
8 ) To have the water cover my belly in the bath tub - DONE
9) To have more energy and not feel tired ALL the time - DONE
10) To not sweat buckets from a minimum amount of movement. - DONE
11) To enjoy a summer - not being too hot/sweaty and dehydrated and not getting a kidney infection because of this - DONE
12) Buy a bike and ride it - DONE
13) Go on a biking trip/holiday
14) Stop snoring - DONE I think
15) Go ice skating without worrying about hurting my knee - went roller blading, same thing in my book - DONE
16) Avoid diabetes and lose early diabetes symptoms - DONE
17) Throw away the 2 dozen pairs of strechy black trousers/pants - DONE
18) To not be out of breath after climbing the stairs to my staffroom on the 1st floor at work - DONE
19) To not be out of breath and dying by the time I climb the 4 flights of stairs to my class - DONE
20) To see the face in the mirror as my own - YES!
21) Be able to fit into "one size" clothing such as tights (pantyhose?) and t-shirts - DONE
22) To be able to run a mile - DONE
23) To be able to run for 30 mins without stopping - DONE
24) To run to work (it's 10 miles!).
25) Run a Marathon
26) Go river rafting
27) Go scuba diving - done a taster session, FANTASTIC. Next: get certified.
28) To be "carried over the threshold" by DH.
29) To walk on the Great Wall of China
30) Travel the world: So far DONE: Australia, Vietnam, Sweden, Tunisia, Crete, Kefalonia, Belgium, India, USA.
31) Do a year with the VSO (voluntary services overseas).
32) Live abroad for a year.
33) Visit my uncle in Cyprus
34) VISIT YOU FREAKS IN THE USA
- DONE - Patti's BBQ was great!
35) Learn another language.
36) Knit myself something in a UK10. - DONE Dec '09
37) Have a BMI below 25 - DONE
38) To fit in seats.......theatre, cafes, cinema etc - DONE
39) Not to feel squashed or like I'm taking up too much room in lifts, on sofas etc - - DONE
40) Do a stand up comedy spot at an open mike night.
41) Weigh less than DH - DONE
42) Wear high heels as if it were no effort at all, lol - DONE, LOL. I now wear them for work!
43) Get a manicure - y'know, the kind you pay for!
44) Get my hair done at the hairdressers - DONE
45) To complete the 28 day challenge on my Wii fit
Wow, I've simplified some of them to cut down the list - there's still a lot to do, GREAT
OOOOoooo, I've got some new ones:
46) Fit in a sleeping bag, comfortably - DONE in India.
47) Go camping!