BariatricTV ForumGeneral WLS InformationFreak-N-AngelsFreak-N-Angel
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Freak-N-Angel  (Read 2187 times)
ttowe
BTV Hostess and Future star of Chihuahua Hoarders / Licked to Death by cuteness
Administrator
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: July 4, 2004
Surgery Type: RNY

BTV Bling

« on: April 19, 2010, 08:48:57 AM »

So I said we were going to do it and here we have.

We have a first request for an Angel. 

Newbie 2bethinagain (Vicki).

She is getting ready to start the options program through Kaiser and is very excited about her Journey.

Any So Cal Kaiser babies out there who can help her? 

If not, I will be happy to jump in and be the first Angel on BariaricTV.

Toni

Hello..  My name is Toni.. And I am a chihuahua addict.
baka
Mr. Wizard of Protein
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: 07-27-09

Tuo Ku Zi, Fang Pi

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 12:52:29 PM »

Sorry not a So Cal Kaiser Sad

So Cal Blue Cross

Ian

ATTN Freshly Pouched Freaks: Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!

Fear Can Hold You Prisoner - Hope Can Set You Free!
Theadra
Freaky Sex Bringer - always
Royal Freakness
Surgery Date: April 21 2010

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 04:41:19 AM »

I would like an angel, for tomorrow at least. Someone I can text or call after surgery so they can post here and let all know I made it through just fine...

Thanks!

Allison
Always bringing the sex.... its my JOB! LOL

Highest Weight/ Current / Goal
278 / 143 / 150
2bthinagain
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: 03-18-11

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:33:12 AM »

Hi Toni,

I would love to have you as my Angel.
How bout it?

Vickie
ttowe
Administrator
Grand Poohbah of Freaks

BTV Bling

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 08:38:37 AM »

Vickie..girl..I'm all over it.

Now Our Girl Theadra Needs someone quickly...Surgery tomorrow......So I expect someone to jump in here!!

Both of you...I will be sending a private message to.

Hugs,

Toni

T2Nashville
Queen of the Kitchen Freak
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: October 13, 2008
Surgery Type: VSG

Photo by Candy

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 08:51:43 AM »

Theadra - normally, I would be the first to jump on this, but tomorrow is an incredibly busy day for me, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to give you the attention you need, sweetie. I sure hope someone else (preferably one of our Florida peeps) will raise their hand here.

"The body vs. the mind - now THAT'S a fight!" Hetty from NCIS: Los Angeles

baka
Mr. Wizard of Protein
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: 07-27-09

Tuo Ku Zi, Fang Pi

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 01:44:28 PM »

Allison - I sent you our home phone number so if I'm not home my darling wife Jessica (aidansmom) can sill post the info and chat etc.

Ian

ATTN Freshly Pouched Freaks: Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!

Fear Can Hold You Prisoner - Hope Can Set You Free!
ttowe
Administrator
Grand Poohbah of Freaks

BTV Bling

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »

And Theadra...I sent you a private message. Mike and I have a busy evening tonight but if you want to call or send me an email. Please do. 

OH and more importantly....Smooth sailing and good luck tomorrow. I imaging you are feeling a little.....Heck....scared, nervous, excited, anticipatory....heck of a roller coaster today.

Big hugs....

Toni

Theadra
Freaky Sex Bringer - always
Royal Freakness
Surgery Date: April 21 2010

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 02:51:39 PM »

Yes, thank you Ian, your number is plugged into my phone for tomorrow. You have been very generous with me since I found this board. Thank you for your kindness!

And thank you Toni for the well wishes. I have been a little worried today, but nothing to bad.

I got my "just in case" letters written today (which I always write), and my mini bag packed. Oh and I recieved my show time for tomorrow. 10:40 AM Sad I was hoping for first thing, so I imagine tomorrow will be a little harder than today. But I have been good about only having liquids today and jello for dinner, as requested so I will be good and ready tomorrow!

Can't wait to come home and say hi FROM THE LOOSERS BENCH!

See you all soon!

Allison
Always bringing the sex.... its my JOB! LOL

Highest Weight/ Current / Goal
278 / 143 / 150
patti55444
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: 12/09/08
Surgery Type: Lap RNY

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 07:54:27 PM »

Good luck Allison! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and I have a spot on the loser's bench all picked out for you!  Grin

Patti

Worry doesn't solve tomorrow's problems, but it does ruin today's happiness
spydersong
Royal Freakness
Surgery Date: April 16, 2010
Surgery Type: VSG

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 05:56:26 PM »

Good luck tomorrow Allison!

BLUEANT
Fresh Freak
Surgery Date: JANUARY 13, 2010

GO LAKERS!!!

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 11:36:19 PM »

Ok, Im so cal, and I did everything through Kaiser. Untill I was smart enough to have them send me to Pacific Bariatric at Scripps.  Well let me know who needs some help. 
2bthinagain
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: 03-18-11

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 06:58:09 AM »

Hi Blueant,

You said that you were with Kaiser until you were smart enough to have them send me to Pacific Bariatric at Scripps.
Why to you say that?  It is my understanding that there Options Program is quite good.
I have dealt with Kaiser, in my line of business, for several years and I do know they have come a very long way and
are much better now verses 20 years ago.

Vickie 
BLUEANT
Fresh Freak
Surgery Date: JANUARY 13, 2010

GO LAKERS!!!

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »

Maybe I should of went into more detail...lol..Kaiser is great, I love Kaiser...but when I was going through the group last year it was for 6 months 24 weeks.  If you missed one you would have to wait for that class to come around on another track.  At that time Kaiser offered Pacific Bariatric and UCLA.  They were gonna be starting RNY at Southbay Kaiser but everything with there doctors was still kinda new.  So I picked Pacific Bariatric and loved it.  Now Kaiser paid for everything but just contracted me out....The only thing now with Kaiser is since they have made some cuts to the pre op classes and if u miss any class u can attend any support group and make it up.   The support group I attend is 60 to 70 percent people who have not had the surgery...So sometimes I feel that I am not getting the post support I need and the focus is on the people who are just in there making up any class they missed.  Now Im all for helping my people out...But I thank god for Bariatric TV since I feel this is the best support I can get anywhere...AND THATS NOT ONLY A TRIBUTE TO TONI, LYNDA, AND MIKE....BUT TO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BANDED TOGETHER HERE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER......GO LAKERS...
Mo-Mik
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: July 27, 2009

Life is Good!

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 04:51:08 PM »

Allison-you are in great hands with Ian by your Angel-side, but I'd love to help anyone who needs me!  Allison, it's going to be fine.  Baby steps, and an eye on the prize baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikki
shepkatt
Honey Badger don't give a sh*t
Administrator
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: 11/17/2003

WLS ain't for wussies

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 07:37:47 AM »

Maybe I should of went into more detail...lol..Kaiser is great, I love Kaiser...but when I was going through the group last year it was for 6 months 24 weeks.  If you missed one you would have to wait for that class to come around on another track.  At that time Kaiser offered Pacific Bariatric and UCLA.  They were gonna be starting RNY at Southbay Kaiser but everything with there doctors was still kinda new.  So I picked Pacific Bariatric and loved it.  Now Kaiser paid for everything but just contracted me out....The only thing now with Kaiser is since they have made some cuts to the pre op classes and if u miss any class u can attend any support group and make it up.   The support group I attend is 60 to 70 percent people who have not had the surgery...So sometimes I feel that I am not getting the post support I need and the focus is on the people who are just in there making up any class they missed.  Now Im all for helping my people out...But I thank god for Bariatric TV since I feel this is the best support I can get anywhere...AND THATS NOT ONLY A TRIBUTE TO TONI, LYNDA, AND MIKE....BUT TO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BANDED TOGETHER HERE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER......GO LAKERS...

Yeah.. I love posts like this..  they totally backup the reasons why we started this place in the first place... Thanks!  :-)

I enjoy fine chocolate.. cheese and being on time.  I am Switzerland!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: