BariatricTV ForumGeneral WLS InformationFreak-N-AngelsTammy is a SAINT I tell ya!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tammy is a SAINT I tell ya!  (Read 1174 times)
VA-Freak
Super Freak
Surgery Date: July 12, 2010
Surgery Type: RNY

« on: July 03, 2010, 07:17:28 AM »

Tammy sought me out and volunteered to be my angel for my surgery coming up on the 12th.  She is so sweet to do this.  Tammy I am so thankful.  You are wonderful!

Angela

Tammy
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: June 2, 2010
Surgery Type: RNY

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 11:28:01 AM »

Ah shucks, I wish I was a saint, but far from it - got those horns I'm telling ya.  I'm so happy to do it and to cheer you on Angela.  You're gonna do great and I can't wait to welcome you to the official Losers Bench.

greebo115
Grand Poohbah of Freaks
Surgery Date: 08/08/08
Surgery Type: RNY Gastric Bypass

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 04:50:34 AM »

Go Tammy!

My only regret is that I did't find this forum sooner - I suffered a lot of unecessary stress, worry and lonelyness in the early days without the support of those "in the know".

Good luck Angela - nearly there!

emul1020f
Super Freak
Surgery Date: hij848
Surgery Type: vwx332

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 10:01:17 PM »

Eucharist Actions,veste moncler femme
The actual Eucharist is among the main tenets associated with Christianity with regard to Catholic, Orthodox and several Protestant denominations. Within the strictest feeling, the actual Eucharist may be the reenactment from the Final Dinner whenever Christ discussed the actual unleavened breads as well as wines together with his Apostles. Byzantine Catholics, for instance,moncler down jacket, provide babies a little bit of consecrated web host flying inside a small spoonful associated with wines from baptism. Numerous Episcopal church buildings request kids which are aged sufficient in order to gnaw in order to participate from the Eucharist. Mother and father might help children appreciate this essential ceremony via sketching as well as color webpages. Kids may colour photos associated with households consuming, or even you are able to consider pictures associated with loved ones foods. Print color webpages which display Christ consuming using the Apostles. Within the Catholic Chapel, this really is known as Very first Communion and it is famous throughout the earlier college many years. Kids this particular grow older tend to be much better in a position to manage more complicated actions compared to more youthful types. Collect the actual supplies to create a hand crafted rosary together with your college grow older kid. With this build, you'll need 53 coordinating drops of 1 colour as well as one more 6 drops of the 2nd colour. Additionally, you will require a Crucifix for that finish from the rosary. Request your son or daughter in order to chain 10 drops from the very first colour upon large line or even wire. Connect the knot within the chain to keep the actual drops collectively. In case your kid challenges along with producing the actual rosary, you are able to assist. Request your son or daughter to include 1 bead within the 2nd colour. Connect an additional knot or even allow your son or daughter get it done in the event that he is able to as well as replicate before you possess 50 drops within models associated with 10 about the chain divided through 4 drops, every within the 2nd colour. Connect the actual chain right into a big cycle, departing 1 lengthy chain following the knot. Request your son or daughter in order to chain 1 bead within the 2nd colour as well as connect the knot. Include the final 3 drops from the very first colour. Connect the knot as well as include the ultimate bead from the 2nd colour. Connect the actual Crucifix at the conclusion as well as cut the actual line.
Seder Supper
The actual Eucharistic ceremony offers it's origins within the rituals associated with Passover. Discover these types of origins having a Seder supper for that loved ones. Request any kind of Judaism buddies that will help you strategy the actual dinner. This really is additionally an excellent method to discover Judaism as well as the Eucharist. Request your son or daughter to assist put together the actual unleavened breads, the actual herbal treatments as well as difficult boiled ova. Browse the directions for that Passover dinner within Exodus. If at all possible,canada goose outlet store, study a few of the hopes in the Haggadah, the actual Judaism guide with regard to Passover. Consume roasting lamb, difficult boiled ova as well as sour herbal treatments because memory joggers from the very first Passover. Discover the actual special event having a ornamental banner ad. Begin with a sizable rectangle-shaped bit of fabric or even experienced. Glue the dowel across the best as well as base from the fabric. Connect the chain in one aspect from the best dowel towards the additional so you possess a method to suspend the actual banner ad. Provide your son or daughter the actual fabric, guns, leftovers associated with fabric, froth characters, control keys as well as necklaces and get the woman's to produce a banner ad which exhibits exactly what your woman celebrates within the Eucharist. A few styles you might like to discover together with your kid tend to be adore, patient, give up as well as loved ones. Suspend your son or daughter's banner ad within the woman's space therefore she's the reminder of the unique sacrament.
相关的主题文章:

http://forum.hk-taxi.com/forum/home.php?mod=space&uid=56206&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=1052802
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: