In show 6 Danielle is two months out and down 40 pounds. So far she has been complication free, and has only gotten food stuck once. After being bored with her options for breakfast foods she found a recipe and doctored it up a little bit. In this episode she shares her recipe for oatmeal cottage cheese strawberry pancakes. Danielle wraps things up by answering a question about going back to the gym after weight loss surgery.
- Danielle is two months out and down 40 pounds.
- She’s had no complication thus far and has only gotten food stuck once.
- Being boored with breakfast Danielle has cooked up a concoction of her own.
- Danielle whips up some oatmeal cottage cheese pancakes.
- Danielle answers a question from viewer Kim about going to the gym after weight loss surgery.