On this weeks episode of your favorite weight loss surgery video show, we take a look at late night snacking, Talk about some ways to boost your self esteem. And learn you how to make a low carb chicken quesadilla.
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is….. Debbie.
- Debbie has lost 190lbs since her surgery and she is the S#@&!
- Late night snacking is bad for you.
- Study shows that if you eat out of your normal schedule, you can gain weight.
- After years of obesity, our self esteem takes a beating so we offer up some solutions.
- Public Speaking…speak at your support groups. Helps you as you help others.
- Taking some risks can also help with your self esteem.
- Believe that you are a success. Get rid of feelings that you took the easy way out.
- We offer up a low carb chicken quesadilla with a twist.
- The secret ingredient is feta cheese.
- Don’t forget our Pimp BTV contest.
- BONUS: Did you catch us this week on The Band Banter Talk Show