Custom essay writing service
In Episode 58 our Freak of the Week is a long term post op who had surgery in 2002. We share some strategies for making it though the holidays. Talk a little about your constantly changing palate. And then wrap things up with a new website that carries loads of food products for freaks.
- This weeks Freak of the Week is ctosti.
- Sarah had a Roux-En-Y on October 9th, 2002.
- It’s the holidays, are you all stressed out!?!?!
- The holidays bring plenty of opportunities to screw up your post weight loss surgery program
- Here’s a few strategies to keep you from gaining weight during the holidays.
- The “Ho Ho Hold it you’re done, calorie expense account.”
- Trim back on all the trimmings to shave off some calories.
- The Snuggie Clutch!
- Be a Food Snob. Especially since you only get to eat a little
- The “Feliz Navi Don’t Skip a Friggin Meal!”
- I’m Dreaming of Something Besides Food.
- Feeling like Goldilocks when it comes to your post weight loss surgery palate?
- What was just right today, is too cold or too hot tomorrow.
- Just keep trying things. Sooner or later it will work itself out.
- We review some goodies from the folks at BariatricFoodProducts.com
- They offer 8 categories of over 100 bariatric friendly products.
- Their cheddar chips are great for a crunch craving.
- We taste test some of their goods.