On this week’s BariatricTV our “I Freakin Did It” is an Iron Woman! We take at look what to eat at the more popular chain restaurants. There’s a new surgical method for weight loss surgery that requires no incisions at all! And we review a couple new non fruit flavored vitamin products from the folks at Bariatric Advantage.
- This weeks I Freakin Did It MacMadame. She’s an Iron Woman
- Alison posted in the forum that she wanted some suggestion on what to eat at the major chain restaurants after weight loss surgery.
- First stay clear of the supper sized menu!
- TGI Fridays has a great Strawberry Fields Forever Salad, as well as great French Onion Soup.
- If your at Olive Garden try the Minestrone soup, the Venetian Apricot Chicken or Steak Tuscano wit grilled veggies.
- Boston Market has great Rotisserie Chicken.
- If you’re at Chili’s give the Quesadilla Explosion salad a go, but share it with someone as it’s HUGE!!!
- Denny’s now offers a grilled chicken dinner, or Lynnda’s favorite, the Prime Rib and Bleu Cheese Salad.
- Many states are now requiring restaurants to post nutritional information, be sure to ask for it.
- In August 2010 surgeons removed 80% of a woman’s stomach through her mouth.
- The procedure was a modified Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- This form of weight loss surgery is new so potential risks are not yet known
- We review some non fruit flavored vitamin offerings from Bariatric Advantage