In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Mother of a Drop Zone Freak. We take a look at some ways to lessen the effects of a dump. We look at some ways to add flavor to dishes you can eat early on after weight loss surgery. And, finally, wrap things up as the Coffee Talk Girls take a look at a new protein powder.
- The Drop Zone segment features Toni’s Mom Dixie
- Is there anything you can do to lessen the effects of dumping once it has started?
- Some say that eating something high in protein can help with a dump.
- Some studies show that additional fiber can help with dumping syndrome.
- It will also be helpful to lie down to lessen the effects of a dump.
- Are you a newbie and getting a little bored with what you can eat right after weight loss surgery?
- The only way to get past food boredom is with flavor.
- You can flavor up your broths with cheese.
- You can also use sauces like Soy or HP.
- We offer up a few flavor adds for cottage cheese.
- You will also need some sugar free syrups.
- The Coffee Talk girls do a review of a new protein powder from Bariatric Advantage