In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we start things off with two Drop Zone Freaks in the happiest place on earth. We then ask the question “Is your pouch the boss of everyone?” In Altered Realities we take a look at how your outlook on your surgery can change as you move farther out. And then we wrap things up with a website that’s all about bringing a party to your pouch!
- The Drop Zone segment features Ron and Paula
- Does your pouch, band or sleeve make all the rules in the house?
- Asking your loved ones to change their lifestyle because you had weight loss surgery isn’t fair.
- Sooner or later you will have to face a world full of temptation.
- You need to learn that you control your cravings, they don’t control you.
- A few years after your weight loss surgery you’ll be amazed at how your perspectives change.
- Newbies can sometime chastise old timers for not appreciating their weight loss.
- Old Timers can sometimes be brutal to newbies by insisting they have “No clue what they are talking bout!” .
- Having weight loss surgery is difficult, let’s support each other!
- A quick review of 2 bariatric friendly web sites in one