In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we start things off with a Drop Zone Freak that is is always smiling. We then try to give you some healthy tips for surviving Thanksgiving post weight loss surgery. In Altered Realities, the girls talk about how to deal with regain. Finally we wrap things up with a great SF dessert that the whole family will love!
- The Drop Zone segment features ArmyWife, otherwise known as LeAnne.
- Can you survive turkey day after weight loss surgery?
- Don’t cook and graze. You’ll be full when dinner comes around..
- Since socializing is a big part of Thanksgiving, cut your food up so you don’t mistakenly forget to chew chew chew..
- We added some small tips to make your dinner favorites just a tad bit healthier.
- We’ve all heard that everyone gains all the weight back after weight loss surgery.
- We offer up tips to help with that. .
- Check with your doctor if you are gaining weight. There could be other reasons – Don’t be embarrassed.
- Most importantly..Remember..you have the tool and you were successful with it once before!
- Creamy Cheesecake Pumpkin Mousse, anyone?