In this weeks episode of BariatricTV we feature a baby post op freak. Then in the Dumping Ground we look at some wonderful gifts sent to us by our viewers. In Altered Reality we discuss mindless eating. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with viewer generated snack ideas for Super Bowl Sunday.
- The Drop Zone segment features Heather Lundquist
- We got gifts from our viewers!
- The first gift is a bariatric voodoo doll
- The doll was made by Terre Holada
- The next gift was made by Tammy Edwards, or Tammy on the forums
- Tammy stitched up some swell aprons for Lynnda and Toni
- Are you mindlessly eating after your bariatric surgery?
- When you are eating after weight loss surgery you should concentrate just on eating
- Pick certain location like the dining room table, or a restaurant where you will eat
- Don’t pick places like your car or your desk at work to eat.
- Instead of eating to stuff down feelings allow yourself to feel those emotions.
- We have some viewer generated post weight loss surgery Super Bowl snacks.
- For starters we suggest a few things for dipping.
- From Kristopia we have Crock Pot Turkey Meatballs
- From Kierie we have Hot Knockers
- From T2Nashville we have two dishes. The first is Chicken Ball
- The second snack from T2 Nashville is Southern Baked Bowlhockeybasebasket Dip.