In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we feature our first revision Drop Zone Freak. In the Dumping Ground we take a look at portion distortion in Fooderica. Then, in Altered Reality, we talk about reactive hypoglycemia in long term post ops. Finally, we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a gal that’s providing positive support for lap band patients.
- The Drop Zone segment features Leslie, but you may know her as Punkbright.
- Are you suffering from portion distortion?
- Over time the portions of food we are being served has grown drastically.
- Is this increase in portion due to the food industry selling you larger and larger portions of food?
- In Fooderica everything is bigger.
- Fooderica citizen 76521 needs a bit of reprogramming
- We take a look at how food portions have increased in the last 20 years.
- So what does a normal portion of food look like?
- If you’re feeling sleepy and weak between meals you might be experiencing Reactive Hypoglycemia
- Reactive Hypoglycemia is caused by low sugar in the blood.
- Reactive Hypoglycemia can be confused with dumping syndrome.
- If you are experiencing this go see your doctor to get a diagnosis.
- We introduce you to Tamika Bryant.
- Tamika is a lapband patient who is full of positive support