Best essay writing service reviews
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who is always poised. In the Dumping Ground segment we discuss dealing with contradictions between what your doctor is telling you, and what you’re hearing from other post ops. Then, in Altered Reality, we take a look at how justifying things you eat can lead to a lot of extra pounds. Finally, we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a tasty bariatric friendly dessert recipe.
- The Drop Zone segment features Beth Baker or as she’s known on the forums, Trimoon.
- What do you do when the information you are getting from your doctor contradicts what other freaks are saying?
- First and foremost you should do what your doctor is telling you.
- Questioning your doctor after weight loss surgery is not out of the question, though
- If you have concerns gather all the information you can and then present it to your doctor.
- You’re responsible for your health so don’t be afraid to question your doctor.
- Are you justifying what you’re eating after weight loss surgery?
- By doing this you can justify yourself into a lot of extra calories.
- Toni whips up a tasty bariatric friendly dessert!