In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who’s a trophy wife. In the Dumping Ground segment we announce the winners of our Spring Forum Membership Drive contest. Then, in Altered Reality, we discuss eating fruit after weight loss surgery. Finally, we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a review of a splendidly swell website from The Sangria Sisters.
- The Drop Zone segment features Sher Pindel.
- We announce the winners of our Spring Forum Membership Drive contest.
- With this contest done it’s time for another one!
- Help us to help the Obesity Action Coalition reach 50,000 members by joining.
- The OAC is working towards 50,000 members as that will help open doors for them (and us) in Washington.
- By joining you will be entered into our contest to win a Keurig Gourmet Coffee System.
- You can also be entered to win by renewing your membership.
- When you sign up to join the OAC use Membership Code BTV2011
- We’ve heard this question a lot – “Can I eat fruit after weight loss surgery?”
- We give you a list of a few fruits to avoid right after surgery.
- Once you’re a little ways out from surgery you should add fruit to your diet.
- Fruit is packed with water and fiber.
- Remember that fruit is high in natural sugars, and although it’s natural you could still dump if you’ve had an RNY.
- We do a review a website from best friends that call themselves The Sangria Sisters