Best essay writing service reviews
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who’s gots new knees. In the Dumping Ground segment we take a look at how to break that mother of all stalls. Then, in Altered Reality, we discuss how to stay hydrated while on the airplane during your summer vacation. Finally, we wrap things up in the Freak On segment by revealing the BTV Bling Shirt.
- The Drop Zone segment features Bob Moulton.
- Are you in the mother of all weight loss stalls?
- Everyone stalls after weight loss surgery.
- Don’t stress out! That could really derail your efforts.
- Try changing things up a bit, this could break your stall.
- Are you moving yo ass? Really, are you?
- You have to find the right exercise to work for your circumstances.
- Journaling what you’re eating can help.
- If you’re doing everything you’re supposed to and still stalling, talk to your doctor.
- Flying can lead to dehydration.
- Dehydration can lead to all sorts of problems.
- Drink tons of water the day before you travel, avoid coffee, tea and soda.
- Moisturize your skin the morning of your flight.
- Sip water during your flight.
- Bring a TSA approved bottle of moisturizer to apply during your flight.
- Once you arrive take a long shower or a dip in the pool
- We introduce the BTV Bling Shirt!
- We’ll have BTV Bling Shirts in Las Vegas and in the BTV Store when we return!