Essay writing service review
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who really knows how to follow directions. In the Dumping Ground we give you 9 simple tips on how to cut 500 calories a day after weight loss surgery. Then, in Altered Reality, we look at why some primary care docs might not be suggesting weight loss surgery to their patients. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a review of a new Vitamin D offering from the folks at Celebrate Vitamins.
- The Drop Zone segment features Burnette.
- If you’re afraid of regain we have 9 simple tips to help you cut 500 calories a day after weight loss surgery.
- Eat a handful of nuts, but don’t eat out of the bag.
- Don’t eat while watching the TV.
- Only allow yourself 2 toppings on your salad, and no creamy dressings.
- Serve up your food, then sit down away from the serving trays.
- Skinny up your coffee drinks, Freaks.
- Leave a few bites behind.
- Be careful of the extra calories in your doctored up protein drink.
- Beware of serving size deception.
- Look at mini sized packaging of your food.
- Many primary care docs are not recommending weight loss surgery to their patients.
- Could this be because many of them are only seeing those with issues after surgery?
- Let your doc know that your weight loss surgery was successful and life changing.
- We do a review of Celebrate Vitamins new Quick Melt Vitamin D.