In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who gave us a break. In the Dumping Ground we take a look at tailbone pain after weight loss surgery. Then, in Altered Reality, we discuss your cheating pouch, yes you have one. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a quick weight loss surgery friendly dessert recipe.
- The Drop Zone segment features Kim May.
- After weight loss surgery are you experiencing tailbone pain?
- As your weight redistributes your tailbone could start to hurt.
- Try sitting on a pillow to stop some of the pain.
- Also try building some muscle mass in your buttocks.
- If you’re at home try a few squats. At the gym, do a stair climber or bike.
- If you’ve had an RnY, chances are you have a cheating pouch.
- Your pouch will tempt you into eating things, and you may have no problems at all with the new foods.
- That same food that gave you no problem will, one day, change it’s mind. It’ll get stuck and give you the foamies. It’s all your cheating pouch.
- Some days your cheating pouch will be bottomless, other days it won’t let you eat more than a couple bites.
- Some days the cheating pouch will tempt you to eat things you shouldn’t.
- Toni whips up a weight loss friendly dessert that’s fun for the whole family to make!