In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who’s wide awake. We also have a brand new contest for you. We want to see your victory dance, and the best one gets a basket of goods. In Altered Reality we take a look at food addiction. Could eating the same thing everyday help you when it comes to food obsession? And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a visit to the barnyard where Cecil the Weight Loss Surgery Drama Llama takes a look at internet experts.
- The Drop Zone segment features Laura Jordan
- We’ve see a trend lately on other videos site that we want to incorporate.
- We want your weight loss surgery victory dance.
- Post your victory dance video as a video comment to this episode on our YouTube Channel.
- We’ll pick our favorite video, and send the person that created it a big bag of bariatric friendly products.
- Do you find that you can obsess about certain foods?
- A recent study shows that monotony, when it comes to food choices, may lessen your food cravings.
- Cecil the Weight Loss Surgery Drama Llama, and her friends, take a look at internet experts.