In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have have a new Doc Who Rocks that’s easy on the eyes. In the Dumping Ground we answer a recent question we had on the radio show about getting food stuck. In Altered Reality we discuss some things you should consider when choosing a bariatric surgeon. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with some ideas on using Bariatric Advantage savory proteins to up your protein intake.
- Our Doc Who Rock’s is Dr. Davidson from Community Hospital in Ephrata, PA.
- Dr. Davidson was submitted by Theresa Gettle.
- On our weekly radio show a listener asked what to do when you get something stuck after weight loss surgery?
- Some have suggested trying some meat tenderizer, Lynnda has some thoughts on that.
- Others have suggested papaya enzymes
- Toni has found that the only real solution is to yak it up
- If you have something stuck for more then 24 hours call your doctor.
- We offer some tips on selecting a bariatric surgeon.
- First find out who in your area is covered by your insurance.
- Attend some seminars given by local docs.
- Make sure to ask plenty of question, remember you are interviewing that doc for a job!
- We offer up some ideas on using Bariatric Advantage savory protein mixes to up the protein content in your favorite foods.