Essay writing service review
In this weeks episode of BariatricTV we have a Doc Who Rocks who even forgoes vacation! In the Dumping Ground we ask for your input and show ideas for when the show returns in January. In Altered Reality we talk about a rarely talked about eating disorder that can occur after weight loss surgery. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a review of Building Blocks Vitamins Anti-Ox.
NOTE: We mentioned in the show that Building Blocks Vitamins was the only manufacturer with an Antioxidant formula. That may have been a bit misleading so we want to clear it up. Bariatric Advantage has informed us that their multi-vitamins have been made with an antioxidant formulation since 2002. Sorry for the confusion.
- Our Doc Who Rocks is Dr. Isabelle Raiche From Ottawa Civic Hospital.
- We ask you for some new show ideas for when we return in January.
- Some people never get past the soft food stage when it comes to their eating after weight loss surgery.
- After surgery your body needs a variety of different foods. Not just soft, or slider, foods.
- If you have trouble with certain foods experiment with how you prepare them.
- Don’t over cook lean meats after weight loss surgery
- We do a review of Building Blocks Vitamins Anto-Ox