In episode Patrina is 6 weeks out from her RNY and it’s been a tough week.
- Patrina is 6 weeks out from her weight loss surgery and she’s having trouble getting food in.
- Even though she is chewing like crazy she keeps getting the foamies.
- Patrina’s doctor says that around 6 weeks out from her gastric bypass is when there will be the biggest build up of scar tissue.
- Patrina deals with feeling deprived of food.
- Not everything will go week, and that’s the point of these vlogs.
- Patrina wonders why she wasn’t 1000lbs when she considers what she used to eat.
- What is Patrina thankful for at the 6 week mark?