This week we crown one of our own an honorary FOW. Take our first look at post gastric bypass plastic surgery. Discuss the phenomenon of feeling a bit stupid after surgery – and finish things up with a cool summer dessert recipe.
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is Mike or Big Mickey.
- Why? Cause he makes Lynnda and Toni look like they know what they are doing.
- We’ve decided to start a series on plastic surgery.
- We answer the most asked question. That is “when should I have plastic surgery after weight loss surgery?”
- We give you most plastic surgeons guidelines, which is to wait at least 18 months to two years after your weight loss surgery.
- If you have questions regarding plastic surgery, send us email or post it on the forum and we’ll do our best to get you the right answers.
- Feeling stupid after weight loss surgery?
- We do eat a lot of brain foods like chicken, tuna, salmon, legumes, egg, cheese, and yogurt
- 60% of our brain is made up of fat?
- Maybe the serotonin levels in our brain is effected by our low carb diet?
- It’s fruit season in California and we give you a great recipe using blueberries, strawberries and a past recipe.