In episode 41 we have a brand new Freak of the Week. We continue our look into reconstructive surgery as we examine the New Bra-Line Back Lift procedure. Tell you how you can keep from becoming a Scale Ho. And finish things off by announcing the winner of our summer dessert recipe contest.
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is Patti55444
- Patti says she’s a freak because it beats not being one.
- We look at another reconstructive surgery… The New Bra-Line Back Lift.
- The New Bra-Line Back Lift removes rolls and bulges on your back.
- This plastic surgery hides the scar under the bra line.
- The New Bra-Line Back Lift costs around $7,500 to $10,000
- Do you have a love/hate relationship with your scale?
- You may come back from surgery weighing more than when you went in.
- Stay off the scale for at least 2 weeks after surgery.
- Weigh yourself only once a week for the first couple of months.
- Don’t be a scale ho – addicted to your scale.
- Use the same scale for accuracy.
- Weigh yourself at the same time of day.
- The last thing you need is a scale controlling your emotions.
- We pick the winner of our summer dessert contest.
- The winner is….