In Episode 24 we explain what causes the foamies after weight loss surgery, take a look at body image and cook up a muffin in a minute.
- So we finally answer the question “What are the foamies?”
- Foamies happen if you take too big of a bite or over fill your stomach.
- In other words…..Spit happens.
- One of the biggest altered realities is how we view ourselves after surgery.
- We talk about body image or how we view ourselves.
- Extreme cases of missed perceptions are called Body Dysmorphia Disorder.
- One solution that can help with this is “Dress for Success”.
- Smaller versions of your “Fat Clothes” do nothing for you and your perception.
- We finally introduce you to the muffin in a minute…if we can say it.
- Lynnda shows you how to make one. It’s so easy!