In episode 46 of your favorite weight loss surgery show we have another FOW from points east. We decide if it’s really a good idea to compare yourself to other freaks. We discuss some of the controversy about pregnancy after weight loss surgery. And we have a brand new contest for ya!
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is….. Weelia.
- She’s another international Freak who had surgery on January 6, 2009 and has lost 92lbs so far.
- We talk about why you shouldn’t compare you weight loss to others.
- Genetics, Gender, Age, Illness, medications and what you eat will all have an impact on how fast you lose.
- So..you wanna get knocked up Post Weight Loss surgery?
- Weight loss surgery can produce a sudden positive change in your fertility.
- If you do want to get pregnant, you should wait at least 18 months post surgery.
- Make sure your doctor monitors you nutrition and vitamin levels carefully.
- You may have to battle body image issues while growing more and more pregnant.
- Be sure your doctor is aware of your special needs and your weight loss surgery.
- We announce a new contest…Pimp BTV.
- The person who gets the most members to sign up to our forum, will win a 100.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com.