Custom essay writing service
In Episode 49 we have a non altered Freak of the Week. We offer up a few tips on how to stay hydrated after surgery. Dispel the myth about all weight loss surgery patients having excessive gas. And freak on with a web site that we couldn’t believe we hadn’t highlighted before.
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is….. Ed.
- What would we do without Ed and his free samples?
- Don’t have a post weight loss surgery freak out!
- Feelings of “What have I done” are natural
- Follow your doctors instructions.
- Get in your fluids. Don’t get dehydrated.
- Your post surgery anatomy means you’ll have to sip your fluids..
- Keep a water bottle with you.
- keep a pitcher and glass at your desk.
- Sip during your daily commute.
- The post surgery flatulence myth.
- Not all weight loss surgery patients suffer from excessive flatulence.
- What is flatulence.
- Maybe what you’re eating could be causing the gas.
- Crap in, crappy smell out.
- Try Devrom to help with flatulence.
- A web site from one of our original fans.
- Check out www.recoveringfatty.com