Custom essay writing service
In Episode 50 we take a look at post weight loss surgery plugged ears. Talk about some of the ways to deal with freakin plateaus. Introduce you to a protein drink you can Believe in. And wrap it up with an answer to the question, will Toni ever sing on the show?
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is….. JoyceV.
- Joyce had an RNY in May of 2008 and has lost 161 lbs!
- Are you having problems with clogged ears after weight loss surgery?
- Your weight loss could be causing issue with your eustation tubes
- It could be your blood vessels are swelling and restricting your eustation tubes.
- We’re not really sure why these ear issues happen, but they do.
- Are you in a weight loss plateau that just wont budge.
- Plateaus are something everyone experiences.
- A plateau is your body taking a deep breath before loosing again.
- A plateau is an indicator that you may need to mix things up a bit.
- Try new and different exercises.
- Try new and different foods.
- Remember that you control the plateau.
- A new protein drink called Believe.
- You can get Believe at www.BariatricEating.com
- Each Believe protein drink has 20 grams of protein.
- The name of Toni’s new band.