Best essay writing service reviews
In episode 52 we celebrate a very special Freak of the Week. We answer the one question we get asked the most. Talk a little about how the show has altered our reality. And we wrap things up with some thoughts about what’s next for BariatricTV.com
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is….. All of you in our BTV Forums.
- We often use ideas from our forum members on the show.
- A quick shout out to Kristopia for being our most prolific poster.
- And a shout out to T2 Nashville for being a great product recomender.
- And let’s not forget the men on the forums for bringing us a dude perspective of weigh loss surgery.
- The question we were asked the most this year was, “Why do you do BTV?”.
- BariatricTV was a way to provide an online support group for folks that didn’t have local resources.
- We also wanted to provide a lighter look at weight loss surgery since everything else out there was so serious.
- Doing a weekly show forces Toni and Lynnda to stay on track.
- Our main reason for doing BTV can be summed up in an email we received from a forum member.
- How has BariatricTV altered our reality.
- Watching your journey helped to keep us on track.
- We also learned a ton this year.
- We learned about the Stomaphyx and the Toga procedure.
- Whats up for BariatricTV for the next year?
- We have a DVD coming out for you.
- We want ideas on additional shows you want to see. Maybe a cooking show, or a fashion show? You tell us.