In episode 55 we start things off with a scrappy FOW from the smallest state in the union. Offer up a few ideas on how to eat less after weight loss surgery. For you female freaks we give you some ideas on how to dress for your body shape. And close things out with a great new protein product that’s sure to Inspire you!
- This weeks Freak of the Week is riweasle or Carrie.
- Carrie had a Roux-En-Y on December 20th, 2007 .
- Are you past the first few months and starting to worry you’re eating to much?
- What type of environment are you eating in?
- Take time to enjoy every bite.
- Use smaller plates cups and bowls.
- Correctly measure and pre-portion your food.
- Know your food weaknesses.
- Keep a journal of your food intake.
- Pack in the protein.
- Eat a real breakfast.
- Can you look sexy with a 36-24-36 body? Hells yes!
- Use colors to emphasize or de-emphasize features
- Ideas for dressing for your shape, an hourglass, apple, pear or rectangle.
- Peanut butter cookies, fudge, ice cream sandwiches, have Toni and Lynnda gone crazy?
- We reviews some FREE SAMPLES of Inspire protein.
- Inspire mixes with 4 ounces of water for 25 to 30 grams of protein.