In episode 56 the Freak of the Week has gone global! Well spend a time talking about sex after weight loss surgery. Look at dealing with prescriptions, and over the counter drugs, post surgery. And review a great new calcium offering from the folks at Celebrate Vitamins.
- This weeks Freak of the Week is Diane or greebo115.
- Diane had a Roux-En-Y on August 8th, 2008.
- After asking viewers what they wanted to talk about, turns out it’s SEX.
- Weight loss can lead to an increase in testosterone in men.
- Many women report being more amorous after surgery. This is probably due to feeling better as a woman’s sex drive is not as linked to hormones
- Some women report a decrease in sex drive due to self confidence. This many times has to do with loose skin and sagging bits.
- Many patients may already be taking medications for their co-morbidities.
- Tell your doctor about and medications you are taking.
- Your dosage may need to be adjusted as you loose weight.
- You need to pay attention to the dosage of over the counter medications a well.
- We got some free samples from Celebrate Vitamins, and we bought some too!.
- The Calcet Creamy Bites taste like tiny little cakes.
- The creamy bites can give you a full days dose of calcium in 2 pieces.