In Episode 59 our Freak of the Week is a Gastric Bypass Barbie. We talk a little about how Toni’s been dealing with an iron deficiency. Give you some advice on how to get the Christmas presents you want. And wrap things up with a fudge recipe from that culinary mad scientist known as Eggface.
- This weeks Freak of the Week is GastricBypassBarbie.
- She had a Roux-En-Y on December 10th, 2007.
- Toni’s surrounded by vitamins.
- Even though some folks take their vitamins, they still have deficiencies.
- Toni talks about some of the signs that she was low on iron.
- Toni found out she was iron deficient from a blood test at her doctors office.
- What Toni is doing to help combat her low iron.
- Yes, she had to have an iron infusion.
- When asked what you want for the holidays, are you a people pleaser?
- You’re going to have to tell them what you want if you want to get it.
- Sometimes your subtle hints can be too subtle!
- Toni whips up a batch of Cafe’ Mocha Protein Fudge.
- A huge thank you to Eggface for letting us use her recipe!