In Episode 60 our Freak of the Week is JaviC. We introduce a brand new segment here on BTV. Take a look at your fear of the gym. And share a recipe for a traditional Italian dish made in a Crock Pot!
- This weeks Freak of the Week is JaviC
- He had a Roux-En-Y on March 3rd, 2009.
- We introduce a new segment to BariatricTV.
- We want to hear about your NSV’s (Non Scale Victories).
- T2 Nashville sent us some pics of when she went Bungee Jumping.
- Our new segment is called I Freakin Did It!
- Send us your pics of your NSV.
- Post your NSV videos on YouTube and email us the link.
- With the new year you can find some great bargains on gym memberships.
- Why does the gym have to be so intimidating?
- You’ll find that most members are actually helpful and nice.
- Talk to the gym staff and see if they’ll set up an orientation for you.
- Look into hiring one of the gyms personal trainers.
- A weight loss surgery friendly lasagna recipe that you can cook in your Crock Pot.