Custom essay writing service
In Episode 64 we have a speeding “I Freakin Did It!” Are you single and starting to date? Should you talk about your surgery? Is the key to enjoying exercise all in your head? And we review a bariatric friendly food product that’s “Life Changing!”
- Our “I Feakin Did It” segment cover a freak that’s full of speed.
- We’ve received a lot of request for info on dating after weight loss surgery.
- Toni and Lynnda have been married forever so that had to do a little research on the topic.
- Do you tell the person your dating that you’ve had weight loss surgery?
- You might not want to tell them on the first date.
- We also get asked where to find dates. We figure the produce section is your best bet
- Some simple rules for online dating?
- What about finding a date in a singles bar?
- Exercise is an import part of being successful after gastric bypass surgery.
- Could your hatred of exercise be all in your head?
- Pay attention to how your body feels after exercise.
- Start off slow so you don’t injure yourself.
- Spend a few week developing a habit of daily exercise.
- Some say daily exercise can make your sex life better
- We do a quick review of Oroweat Sandwich Thins.
- They’re life changing!