In Episode 65 we have a snowboarding “I Freakin Did It!” A viewer says we’re not “Bariatricly Correct” and they’re right! We take a look at why you’re hungry even after weight loss surgery, And we review a site that all about… well… reviews!
- This weeks it’s a snowboarding “I Freakin Did It”.
- Someone on the forums recently mention that we’re not Bariatricly Correct.
- The advice we give is what works for us, and what we’ve heard from long term postops.
- Remember that you have to do what works for you.
- If you’re in the 18 months though, follow the rules.
- But remember that some things are non negotiable like protein, water, vitamins, exercise and support.
- If you’re a few months to a year out from your weight loss surgery you may find you’re hungry and wanting to snack.
- Take a look at why you’re eating, is it emotional?
- Could be that you are actually hungry. Are you eating enough, are you taking your vitamins?.
- For Lynnda eating something spicy helps.
- For Toni drinking something can help.
- We do a review of a review website.
- The site is run by Melsreturn, T2Nashville and a guy named Steve