Essay writing service review
In Episode 68 we have 120 pins worth of “I Freakin Did It”. We take a look at depression after weight loss surgery. We talk a little bit about Carnie Wilson, if you haven’t heard the name before – Carnie was one of the first of the modern celebrities to undergo weight loss surgery. And we wrap things up with review on the empire that is .. Diva Taunia.
- This weeks “I Freakin Did It” is Captio2000. He bowled a perfect 300 game!
- Weight loss surgery can play havoc on your emotions.
- A 2008 study found the suicide rate in weight loss surgery patients to be 5 times that of the general population.
- Most people go into surgery with a great attitude about it.
- After weight loss surgery, reality may not live up to the fantasy and some patients find they are dealing with depression.
- Depression is a medical issue and there is nothing to be ashamed of if you’re dealing with it.
- Seek help for depression, do not isolate.
- If you’re not given information on depression before surgery, ask your doctor for it.
- Have you ever heard of Carnie Wilson?
- Carnie Wilson was one of the reasons Lynnda started looking into surgery.
- Carnie has always been front and center in the weight loss surgery community.
- She’s also taken a few knocks from the media because of it.
- Lynnda shares a memory of meeting Carnie Wilson.
- Recently Carnie Wilson’s new show “Unstapled” was discussed on Diva Taunia’s YouTube channel.
- We say good luck Carnie, we hope you get all the love and support you need.
- We do a quick review of the very entertaining Diva Taunia.