In Episode 71 our “I Freakin Did It” did it in a booth. Are you more susceptible to kidney stones after weight loss surgery? A couple more tips on how to feel more attractive after surgery. And a bariatric friendly recipe for fried rice.
- This weeks “I Freakin Did It” is Kiersti. It’s a booth thing.
- Are you more susceptible to kidney stones after weight loss surgery?
- Gastric Bypass can change your urine composition.
- The first indicator of a kidney stone may be pain.
- Staying well hydrated can help prevent kidney stones.
- We give you a couple more tips on feeling more attractive.
- Shy people consistently rate themselves as unattractive.
- Forcing yourself to approach someone and make them feel better, can make you feel better too.
- Do an inner makeover by stopping your negative self talk.
- Try to make your negative self talk more neutral.
- A quick post weight loss surgery recipe for fried rice.