Essay writing services
In Episode 72 our “I Freakin Did It” involves a Manatee. Are you setting time aside to do things for you? Are you drinking alcohol after weight loss surgery? It could be more problematic then you think. And a web site that has more than a years worth of recipes for your Crock Pot.
- This weeks “I Freakin Did It” is SkinnyPanda, she went Manatee watching.
- Do you set time aside in your daily schedule for you?
- To increase your happiness you may need to find more time for you.
- You may find that making time for you may help you lose weight as well.
- Make YOU first on your schedule.
- Make a list of the things you want to do.
- You can make more time for you by being less of a perfectionist.
- We share a couple scenarios of some not so good outcomes of drinking after weight loss surgery.
- Can bariatric surgery alter the way your body absorbs, or metabolizes, alcohol?
- We give you some stats from a Bariatric Times article from 2009.
- We also look at a study from Great Britain that shows a higher level of alcohol absorption in gastric bypass patients.
- We take a look at a website that is loaded with recipes for your Crock Pot.