Custom essay writing service
On this week’s show our Drop Zone feature is all about ing’ing. We review a book written by a gastric bypass patient that’s 30 years out from surgery. Have a look at the best way you can give back to the weight loss surgery community. And wrap things up with a review of a B-12 supplement that’s a blast of minty goodness!
NOTE: Please note that we made a mistake on one of the links mentioned in the video. The site for Andrew’s book is www.andrewLEONleclair.com Our apologies to Andrew for making this mistake.
- The Drop Zone segment features Debbie or yourWLbuddy
- We do a quick review of “One Foot on Front of the Other, A Man’s Journey Away From Obesity”
- This book is a very inspiring story about a mans battle with his weight early on in life.
- If you’re looking for a book specifically about weight loss surgery, and post op life, this is not that book.
- On one of our Monday chats we discussed how you can give back to the weight loss surgery community.
- The best way you can give back is to be a successful patient.
- We do a review of Building Blocks Vitamins B-12 spray.