In this weeks episode of BariatricTV we feature our first DS’er in the Drop Zone. In the Dumping Ground a feeling of dread, means Toni’s well fed. In Altered Reality we take a look at some hidden costs of weight loss surgery. And we wrap things up by bringing you a FABULOUSLY banded freak.
- The Drop Zone segment features Tom Blanchard
- Toni was feeling more anxious after her weight loss surgery
- After spending some time documenting when it was happening a pattern emerged
- Toni was getting these feelings of dread after she ate too much
- Are there unexpected costs to weight loss surgery?
- We’re not just talking about bariatric vitamins and protein drinks
- What about complications after weight loss surgery? Will your insurance cover those?
- What about complications if you paid for your weight loss surgery out of pocket?
- If you have long term complications will your insurance cover them?
- As you lose weight you may want a gym membership.
- One of the most expensive costs can be post weight loss surgery plastic surgery.
- We take a look at a great YouTube channel for lapband freaks.
- The channel belongs to Bandedwendy