Essay writing services
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we feature a Drop Zone Freak with her very own acronym. In the Dumping Ground we launch a new contest to find out just how creative you really are. Then in Altered Reality we examine a deficiency that seems to be popping up in post weight loss surgery patients, Vitamin D. And we round things out in the Freak On segment with Andrea’s WLS Vitagartens Lab Tracker Workbook.
- The Drop Zone segment features LIPO’s Maryellen Ruggiero.
- It’s time for a new contest!!
- To enter the contest make your own BariatricTV.com commercial.
- Post your commercial as a video response to this weeks show on our YouTube Channel.
- Your commercial should be about 30 seconds and include our name, our web address and our slogan
- The winner will receive a case of DaVinci sugar free syrups and a container of Click protein drink mix.
- Are you getting your Vitamin D in?
- Vitamin D deficiency in post bariatric surgery patients seems to be a new phenomenon.
- Vitamin D is converted to its active form through sunlight.
- Vitamin D promotes absorption of phosphorus, and helps deliver calcium to bones and teeth.
- We do a quick review of the Lab Tracker Workbook from WLS Vitagarten.