Best essay writing service reviews
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we feature our first Best Drop Zone Freak. In the Dumping Ground we talk about dealing with bounce back weight gain. Then in Altered Reality we dispel some myths regarding the Duodenal Switch. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a killer recipe for weight loss surgery friendly deep dish pizza.
- The Drop Zone segment features Dennis Best.
- What is bounce back after bariatric surgery?
- Most people who have had weight loss surgery get down to their lowest weight then gain back a bit.
- 5, 10 or even 15 pounds may be normal, but it you continue to gain you need to look at your habits.
- Thanks to MariaC we’ve had an influx of Duodenal Switch patients in our forums.
- We’ve learned a bit from them about the myths around this bariatric surgery.
- When doing your research on weight loss surgery don’t forget to have a look at the Duodenal Switch.
- The DS is the most malabsorbtive of the big 4 surgery types so you need to commit to the lifestyle change
- If you’re interested in this surgery find someone with a DS to talk to.
- We whip up a weight loss surgery friendly deep dish pizza!