Custom essay writing service
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we feature a Drop Zone Freak with a twin! In the Dumping Ground segment we dive into Spring with a contest winner, and launch a new contest that’s a twofer. Then, in Altered Reality, we talk about the need for support. Not just from friends and family, but from your fellow Freaks. Finally, we wrap things up with a Freak On segment about the WLSFA’s first surgery recipient.
- The Drop Zone segment features Rosemary.
- This week in the Dumping Ground we get to give stuff away!!
- First we are giving away a bag from BariatricEating.com to Erin Gordon Hosler.
- Toni introduces the BariatricTV.com Gift Basket
- It’s time for our annual Spring Forum Membership Drive.
- We are asking you to send any of your friends who might enjoy the BTV Forums our way.
- Have your friends register on the forum site and mention who referred them when they register.
- The person with the most referrals, and one of the new members from a random draw, will each get a BariatricTV.com Gift Basket
- After surgery it’s not all easy peasy.
- Your surgery is only a tool to assist you in losing weight.
- You’re going to need support from family and friends after weight loss surgery.
- More importantly you’ll need support of other weight loss surgery patients.
- Your family can’t truly understand what you’re going through but a fellow Freak can.
- The first recipient of the WLSFA surgical grant received her weight loss surgery last week.
- Connie Bailey was the first recipient.
- Connie was part of a documentary we produced for the WLSFA
- Connie is the twin sister of this weeks Drop Zone Freak, Rosemary
- We point you to a couple of places on the web where you can follow Connie’s progress.