Custom essay writing service
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who’s getting in her husbands shirt. In the Dumping Ground segment we take a look at what a post weight loss surgery patient should have in their disaster kit. Then, in Altered Reality, we discuss relationships after weight loss surgery. Finally, we wrap things up in the Freak On segment by reviewing a site of someone who’s not had the best experience with weight loss surgery.
- The Drop Zone segment features Terre Holada
- Things you’ll need in your post weight loss surgery disaster kit.
- Relationships can be strained after weight loss surgery.
- Sometimes it’s a good thing when these relationships end.
- If a patient was heavy at the time they entered their relationship, there is an 80% to 85% chance the relationship will end within 2 years of surgery.
- We do a review of a website of a patient that isn’t thrilled with weight loss surgery.