Essay writing services
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who shares a birthday with BTV. In the Dumping Ground segment we report back on our visit to DC where we discussed weight loss surgery issues with the nation’s legislators. Then, in Altered Reality, we take a look at problems that can come from a deficiency of Vitamin A. Finally, we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a tasty protein Dreamsicle.
- The Drop Zone segment features Liz Shellhammer.
- After we finished our coverage of ASMBS we went to Washington DC.
- We were invited to DC by the Obesity Action Coalition for their “Day on the Hill”
- The number one task was to get legislators to add obesity treatment as part of the Essential Benefits Package of healthcare reform.
- You can help by contacting your legislator on this issue and the OAC has made it simple for you by CLICKING HERE
- You can also help by joining the OAC. Don’t forget to use membership code BTV2011
- A Vitamin A deficiency can cause issues with vision after weight loss surgery.
- We discuss some of the symptoms of Vitamin A deficiency.
- It is possible to take too much vitamin A
- Bariatric Advantage has released a new Orange Cream meal replacement, and it makes a killer Dreamsicle!