Custom essay writing service
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who has a new birthday. In the Dumping Ground we take a look at an email we received that discusses accountability. Then, in Altered Reality, we discuss the “Why Now” syndrome, if you’re a bit further out from surgery you’ve probably experienced it. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a review of a website from a self proclaimed Bariatric Guru.
- The Drop Zone segment features Susi Unupi.
- We received an email asking us if being in front of the camera helped us with accountability.
- We admit that it does help, but we’re not always perfect.
- Toni talks about gaining some weight after weight loss surgery.
- Toni has also decided to start a blog to help her stay on track.
- Toni’s blog can be found at www.NotaHotMess.com
- If your a ways out from weight loss surgery you have probably experienced the “Why Now” syndrome.
- Before surgery you may have felt invisible as folks walked by and didn’t even notice you.
- After you have lost weight you might find that people are paying more attention to you.
- Have you changed, or has their perception of you changed after weight loss surgery?
- We do a quick review of The Bariatric Guru