In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak with feelings. In the Dumping Ground we introduce you to a new show segment highlighting Docs who Rock! In the Altered Reality segment we take a look at why you might want to research what emergency room you go to after weight loss surgery. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a review of a brand new Vitamin D offering from the good folks at Bariatric Advantage.
- The Drop Zone segment this week features Marcy Coyne aka grammamarcy on youtube
- If you have a Doc who Rocks you will want to enter him or her in our new segment
- A Doc who Rocks is not always a bariatric surgeon
- Our first Doc Who Rocks is Dr. Yoni Freedhoff, MD
- This segment is sponsored by Bariatriceating.com
- Do you have the 411 on your 911?
- Check out your local ER to see if they have a bariatric program at the hospital
- YOU are now a high maintenance Lexus
- A sunshiney new offering from Bariatric Advantage
- A yummy Vitamin D that packs 10,000 IU in every dose