Best essay writing service reviews
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we have have a new Drop Zone Freak that used to be the invisible woman. Gwen Hudson says since having weight loss surgery, she’s no longer invisible and people actually seek her out to converse. In the Dumping Ground we try to give you a few tips on dealing with the dreaded stall. It happens, even to non surgically altered freaks. In Altered Reality we talk about what it is like to be MUCH further out from surgery. You may have all the same effects like dumping and foamies, but maintaining the loss is much harder. And we finish this week off with a great new HOT protein drink called Fit Frappe. No clumps in this hot drink – just foamy HOT goodness.
- Our drop zone freak is…Gwen Hudson.
- Even if you are doing everything right, stalls happen. Time to shake things up a little bit.
- Are you really exercising and is that exercise causing you to eat more?.
- For every one pound of muscle you build, you burn an extra 30-50 calories a day. Try strength training.
- The further out you get, the harder it is. So learn good habits during those first years after surgery.
- If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you will gain it back.
- Are you tired of hot lumpy protein?
- We found a protein drink you can make HOT!
- A HOT protein drink that tastes delicious.
- Easy to make with just water, the powder and our trusty Aero Latte.
- Sample Packs and full sized jugs of each Fit Frappe flavor can be ordered via their Facebook Shop