Essay writing services
In this weeks episode of BariatricTV we have a Doc Who Rocks, but she is not a doc. We give you some tips on journaling before, during and after weight loss surgery in The Dumping Ground. We take a look at how the cost of being obese can out weigh any financial issues created by weight loss surgery. And we wrap things up with a tasty dessert that the universe put into Toni’s brain!
- Danielle shows up for a quick look at her weight loss so far
- This weeks Doc Who Rocks is a nurse practitioner.
- Have you thought about journaling your weight loss surgery journey?
- Use a word processor to create your journal, then copy and paste it if you’re going to have it online
- For online journaling and blogging have a look at Blogger.com
- Blogger.com is free and you don’t need to be all techie to use it.
- For the more tech savvy have a look at WordPress.com
- Are you starting to feel like the post weight loss surgery lifestyle is a bit expensive?
- A new George Washington University study looks at the cost of being obese.
- You may be surprised to find that it’s just as expensive, if not moreso, to lead an obese lifestyle
- Toni whips up a new weight loss surgery friendly dessert.