In this weeks episode of BariatricTV we have a new sponsor for the Drop Zone segment. In the Dumping Ground we ask why you should wait until the new year to start that gym membership. We discuss some tips on how to maintain your weight loss in the Altered Reality segment. Then we wrap things up with a protein bar that tastes just like a PB&J.
- We have a brand new sponsor for the Drop Zone.
- Please welcome Big Train to the BTV family.
- Our DZF for this week is Teddi.
- We are just starting into the horror show that is the end of the year.
- From Halloween candy, to holiday dinners it can be a regain nightmare.
- Many wait till the new year to join the gym, we say why wait?
- We offer up some tips to help you overcome your fear of the gym after weight loss surgery.
- We get asked a lot how to maintain weight loss.
- A study from the National Weight Control Registry came up with 9 tips of how to keep that weight off.
- We review some amazing protein bars that were suggested to us by viewer Jason Faris.