Custom essay writing service
In this weeks episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone Freak who’s gone to the dogs! We take a look at drinking (booze) during the holiday season after you’ve had weight loss surgery. Then Toni shares some things you might not know about your weight that she found in a Readers Digest. And we wrap the show up with a review of a long term freak’s website, that’s all about accountability.
- Our Drop Zone Freak is Toby.
- We get asked alot about drinking alcohol during the holidays.
- If you have issues with cross addictions and feel you NEED a drink, get some help – please.
- If you’re less than a year out from surgery, don’t drink as you’re still healing.
- If you’re going to drink after weight loss surgery be responsible about it.
- Toni found a great article in Readers Digest about a few things you might not know about weight.
- There’s a total of 13 things you might not know that can contribute to your weight, from genetics to viruses (or is that virii?).
- We do a quick review of Ron Havens’ blog.